We’ve had some time to cool off after that awful Bears loss to the Rams, so what kind of takeaways do we have now?
Chicago Bears’ fans, we’re so excited to introduce our brand new show to the WCG Podcast channel, Bear & Balanced, that will feature hosts Jeff Berckes and Lester Wiltfong coming at you each week after they’ve had some time to think about the game. Their emotions have come down a touch, and the guys are coming at the game in a (mostly) level-headed manner.
Starting next week they’ll be recording the show LIVE on YouTube every Monday night, for a Tuesday morning publish on our podcast channel.
Here’s a bullet point outline on the show’s segments.
- Intro: Jeff and Lester spend a little time talking about the Bears 34-14 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Trench Tribute: The fellas have an appreciation for the big guys, so they give their pick for the Bears lineman of the game.
- Sweet Tweets: Both are active on social media (@gridironborn & @wiltfongjr) so they give their Twitter interaction/Tweet of the week in this segment.
- Caught up in a numbers game: The one statistic/number that caught their eye from the Bears game.
- The 3 Bears: You guys all know the story of the Three Bears, so Jeff and Lester give their picks for the Bears’ player that was hot, the Bear that was cold, and the Bear that was just right in the game against the Rams.
Check out their debut show right here:
We’ve partnered up with ThriveFantasy, which is a new daily fantasy platform with a player props twist, so hit the link for a 100% instant first deposit match up to $100 for our listeners or download their app and use our promocode “WINDYCITY” to take advantage of the offer.
— Windy City Gridiron (@WCGridiron) August 31, 2021
h/t to Robert Schmitz for producing the show!